Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pork Chops

Easy easy meal. Another one of my childhood favorites that my momma used to make. I even called her today to make sure I had it right. Not hard to mess this one up, though! Gave me a good excuse to talk to my momma. :)

Simply brown your pork chops:


Sprinkle with lots of this:


After they're browned, add this:

Serve over this:


Serve with green peas. It's against the rules to not serve this dish with peas.
My kids were kinda freaking out about this meal, (kinda is putting it nicely). But my 10 yr old and my 3 yr old finally tried it and ended up LOVING it. Morgan even requested it for her birthday meal. :)

6 comments:

Margaret said...

It does sound good.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I have often wondered if that's all there was to it. It brings back memories of eating at friends houses. My mother never made this.

Tonya said...

My Mom never made it either, but it sounds so easy and yummy. Will try it!

Tim and Lisa said...

We love it!

Tim and Lisa said...

We tried this weeks ago and everyone liked it. We are having it again tonight but I have to say I am scared to have it without green peas!

Joyce Haner said...

I made this tonight and served it with tri-color noodles that I had dripped some of the sauce on top. It was so good. And so easy to make. Dalia loved them!