Monday, January 5, 2009

Parmesan Chicken (aka: Yum Yum Chicken)

This is such an easy recipe and Dalia loves it! (She calls it Yum Yum Chicken)
I only make this for three people so if you're making it for more you'll need to add more ingredients. 
I start with 2 or 3 chicken breasts, cut into chicken tender size.  I mix 1/2 cup bread crumbs with 1/3 cup parmesan on waxed paper.  I drizzle evoo (olive oil) on the chicken so that when I roll it in the bread crumbs they stick to the chicken.  Then I put the chicken coated in the bread crumb/parmesan mixture in a baking pan and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.  It is super easy and really tasty.  I usually serve it with garlic noodles and salad.  

2 comments:

Doublebanker said...

That sounds really good...and it won't harm my diet too badly. Thanks

Stephanie said...

I made this chicken for 26 high school wrestlers they LOVED it!!!
I love the recipes on here and use them often! Keep them coming!!

Thanks